Samsung DA29-00003G Water Filter Replacement for Samsung DA29-00003G, Aqua-Pure Plus, DA29-00003F DA29-00003B, DA29-00003A, Aqua-Pure Plus, HAFCU1, RS22HDHPNSR, RF267AERS, HDX-FMS-1.
PURELINE manufactures high-end generic refrigerator water filters for Samsung water filters. PURELINE is the only generic filter on the market that uses advance filter carbon blocks to ensure all major contaminants are removed from the water. Our filters remove 99% of Heavy Metals, Mercury, Chlorine, Odor, THM, Voc, micro-organisms, particles and 95% or Greater Reduction Rates of Cadmium, Chromium, Copper, Lindane, and all other major contaminants..
- START 2021 WITH PURELINE: If one of your New Year's Resolutions is to drink water that has had all contaminants filtered and removed from it then you want to go with the Pureline brand for 2021. Pureline is much cheaper than the name brand, but more expensive than filters being sold by foreign companies. This is because we invest heavily into our filtration technology to make sure our customers are getting quality water that is contaminant free. Make PURELINE your New Year's Resolution.
- TRIPLE ACTION FILTRATION TECHNOLOGY: PURELINE filters use advance active coconut carbon blocks that remove the impurities from your drinking water in three different stages. First the water passes through the micro-pores of the filter, which removes the larges sediments and metals. This is known as mechanical filtration. Then the water is further purified through two separate stages of ionization filtration that take place as the water passes through the carbon block to your refrigerator.
- REMOVES ALL 26 MAJOR CONTAMINANTS: PURELINE filters remove 99% of Heavy Metals, Mercury, Chlorine, Odor, THM, Voc, micro-organisms, particles and 95% or Greater Reduction Rates of Cadmium, Chromium, Copper, Lindane, and all other major contaminants.
- CERTIFICATION: PURELINE filters have been tested and certified by the NSF, WQA, and IAPMO.
- NO LEAKAGE & 100% COMPATIBILTY: PURELINE's Research and Development Team has not only invested heavily in filtration technology, but also in making sure the PURELINE DA29-00003G meets the exact designs and specifications as the Samsung and Aqua Pure Plus original
- PURELINE HISTORY: We were one of the first generic filters on the market. Our focus has and always will be on filtration technology and offering the highest quality filters on the market.
- COMPATIBLE SAMSUNG FILTER MODELS: Aqua Pure Plus, DA2900003G; DA29-00003 ; DA29-00003A ; DA29-00003A-B ; DA29-00003B; DA29-0003B ;DA2900003A ; DA2900003B ; DA61-00159 ; DA61-00159A ; DA61-00159A-B ;DA61-159 ; TADA29-00003A ; TADA29-00003B;HAFCU1 ; HAFCU1/XAA ; HAFIN2/EXP ;HAFIN1; AP4444333;
- COMPATIBLE SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR MODELS: RSG257AARS, RFG237AARS, RF268ABRS, RF267AERS, RFG297AARS, RB215BSBB, RB215BSSB, RF265ACBP,RF266ADPN, RF266ADRS, RF266AZRS, RF266AZWP, RF267ACBP, RF267ACRS, RF267ACWP, RF267AZPN, RF267AZRS, RF267AZWP, RF268ACPN, RF26VACBP, RF26VACPN, RF26VADWP, RF26XAZBP, RF26XAZWP, RFG238AZRS, RFG295ABBP, RFG295ABPN, RFG295ABRS,RFG295ABWP, RFG297ABBP, RFG297ABRS, and many more listed below.
Compatible Filter Models with Samsung
Aua Pure Plus, DA2900003G, DA29-00003 , DA29-00003A , DA29-00003A-B , DA29-00003B, DA29-0003B ,DA2900003A , DA2900003B , DA61-00159 , DA61-00159A , DA61-00159A-B ,DA61-159 , TADA29-00003A , TADA29-00003B,HAFCU1 , HAFCU1/XAA , HAFIN2/EXP ,HAFIN1, AP4444333
Compatible Filter Models with PUR
Compatible Filter Models with Culligan
Compatible Filter Models with Swift Green
Compatible Refrigerator Models
RB215BSBB, RB215BSSB, RF265ACBP, RF266ADPN, RF266ADRS, RF266AZRS, RF266AZWP, RF267ACBP, RF267ACRS, RF267ACWP, RF267AZPN, RF267AZRS, RF267AZWP, RF268ACPN, RF26VACBP, RF26VACPN, RF26VADWP, RF26XAZBP, RF26XAZWP, RFG238AZRS, RFG295ABBP, RFG295ABPN, RFG295ABRS, RFG295ABWP, RFG297ABBP, RFG297ABRS, RFG297ABWP, RH2777AT, RS2556SW, RS2621SH, RS2624WW, RS2644SW, RS265LAWP, TS48WLUS, RB195BSSB, RF263AEBP, RF263AEPN, RF263AERS, RF263AEWP, RF263AFBP, RF263AFRS, RF263AFWP, RF265AABP, RF265AARS, RF265AASH, RF265AAWP, RF265ABBP, RF265ABPN, RF265ABRS, RF265ABWP, RF266AABP, RF266AARS, RF266AASH, RF266AAWP, RF266ABBP, RF266ABPN, RF266ABRS, RF266ABWP, RF266AEBP, RF266AEPN, RF266AERS, RF266AEWP, RF266AFRS, RF267AABP, RF267AARS, RF267AASH, RF267AAWP, RF267ABBP, RF267ABPN, RF267ABRS, RF267ABWP, RF267AEBP, RF267AEPN, RF267AERS, RF267AEWP, RF267AFBP, RF267AFRS, RF267AFWP, RF267HERS, RF268ABBP, RF268ABPN, RF268ABRS, RF268ABWP, RF26DEPN, RF26VABBP, RF26VABPN, RF26VABWP, RF26XAEBP, RF26XAEPN, RF26XAERS, RF26XAEWP, RFG237AABP, RFG237AAPN, RFG237AARS, RFG237AAWP, RFG237ACRS, RFG238AABP, RFG238AAPN, RFG238AARS, RFG238AAWP, RFG295AABP, RFG295AAPN, RFG295AARS, RFG295AAWP, RFG297AABP, RFG297AAPN, RFG297AARS, RFG297AAWP, RFG297ACBP, RFG297ACRS, RFG297ACWP, RFG298AABP, RFG298AAPN, RFG298AARS, RFG298AAWP, RFG299AARS, RH269LBSH, RM257ABBP, RM257ABRS, RM257ACPN, RM257ACRS, RS21HKLBG, RS21HKLMR, RS22HDHPNBC, RS22HDHPNSR, RS22HDHPNWW, RS2520SW, RS2530BBP, RS2530BSH, RS2530BWP, RS2531SW, RS2533SW, RS2533VQ, RS2534BB, RS2534VQ, RS2534WW, RS253BABB, RS253BASB, RS253BAVQ, RS253BAWW, RS2542SH, RS2544SL, RS2545SH, RS2555BB, RS2555SL, RS2555SW, RS2556BB, RS2556SH, RS2556WW, RS255BABB, RS255BASB, RS2577BB, RS2577SL, RS2577SW, RS2578BB, RS2578SH, RS2578WW, RS257BARB, RS2622SW, RS2623SL, RS2623VQ, RS2623WW, RS2630ASH, RS2630AWW, RS2630SH, RS2630WW, RS263BBSH, RS263BBWP, RS2644SL, RS264ABBP, RS264ABRS, RS264ABSH, RS264ABWP, RS265BBWP, RS265LABP, RS265LBBP, RS265LBWP, RS2666SW, RS267BBBB, RS267BBRS, RS267BBSH, RS267BBWP, RS267LABB, RS267LABP, RS267LARS, RS267LASH, RS267LAWP, RS267LAWW, RS267LBBP, RS267LBRS, RS267LBSH, RS269LARS, RS26XUSW, RS275ACBP, RS275ACPN, RS275ACRS, RS275ACWP, RS2777SL, RS277ACBP, RS277ACPN, RS277ACRS, RS277ACWP, RS27FDBTNSR, RS27KGRS, RSC6FWRS, RSC6FWSH, RSC6JWSH, RSC6JWWP, RSC6KWRS, RSG257AABP, RSG257AAPN, RSG257AARS, RSG257AAWP, RSG5FURS, SRT768VFHW.
Regular Carbon Block vs. Advanced Carbon Blocks
Most generic filters on the market use regular carbon blocks. These filters utilize only one method of filtering contaminants known as mechanical filtration. Depending on the pore size of the holes in the carbon block will dictate whether the carbon block can removes smaller contaminants such as particles, pesticides, and ect...PURELINE and the OEM use advanced carbon blocks. An advanced carbon block utilizes three methods of filtration, mechanical filtration, electro-kinetic adsorption, and physical adsorption. Mechanical filtration is the water passing through the pores of the carbon block, contaminants getting trapped, and not being allowed to travel with the water as it passes through the rest of the carbon block. Advance carbon blocks are made with active coconut to allow the carbon block to develop a positive ion charge to pull the pollutants out of the water via their negative ions. Physical adsorption pulls remaining pollutants.