Kenmore 9990 & LT600P Water Filter. Compatible with Kenmore 9990, LG LT600P, LG 5231ja2006a, Kenmoreclear 46-9990. Advanced Filtration Technology
PURELINE manufactures high-end generic refrigerator water filters for LG and Kenmore water filters. PURELINE is the only generic filter on the market that uses advance filter carbon blocks to ensure all major contaminants are removed from the water. Our filters remove 99% of Heavy Metals, Mercury, Chlorine, Odor, THM, Voc, micro-organisms, particles and 95% or Greater Reduction Rates of Cadmium, Chromium, Copper, Lindane, and all other major contaminants.
- TRIPLE ACTION FILTRATION TECHNOLOGY: Our filters use advance carbon blocks made of active coconut carbon that purifies the water first through mechanical filtration of the waters passing through the micro-pores of the filter. Then the water is further purified through two seperate stages of ionization filtration that take place as the water passes through the carbon block to your refrigerator. This filtration process is state of the art and not something other filter brands offer
- REMOVES 26 CONTAMINANTS: PURELINE removes 26 contaminants from your water. Our filters remove 99% of Heavy Metals, Mercury, Chlorine, Odor, THM, Voc, micro-organisms, particles and 95% or Greater Reduction Rates of Cadmium, Chromium, Copper, Lindane, and all other major contaminants.
- CERTIFICATION: PURELINE filters have been tested and certified by the NSF, WQA, and IAPMO.
- BETTER THAN THE BRAND: PURELINE filtration technology is the most advanced in the industry making our filters better than the brand filters. or any of the generic filters on the market.
- NO LEAKAGE & 100% COMPATIBILTY: We made a filter that is designed to exact standards and fit as the LG and Kenmore Original in order to prevent leakage that has been reported by other generic filters on the market.
- COMPATIBLE LG FILTER MODELS: LT600P, LT600P-BLT600PC, 5231JA2005A, 5231JA2005A-S, 5231JA2006, 5231JA2006A, 5231JA2006A-S, 5231JA2006B, 5231JA2006B-S, 5231JA2006E, 5231JA2006F, 5231JA2006F-S, 5231JA2006H, 5231JJ2001C, CLS30320001
- COMPATIBLE KENMORE MODELS: 46-9990, 9990, Kenmoreclear 9990, Kenmore Elite 9990
Compatible LG Filter Models
LT600P, LT600P-B, LT600PC, 5231JA2005A, 5231JA2005A-S ; 5231JA2006, 5231JA2006A , 5231JA2006A-S, 5231JA2006B, 5231JA2006B-S, 5231JA2006E, 5231JA2006F, 5231JA2006F-S, 5231JA2006H, 5231JJ2001C, CLS30320001
Compatible Kenmore Filter Models
9990, 9990P, 04609990000, 46-9990, 469990, 4609990000
Compatible Swift Green Filter Models
Compatible Water Sentinel Filter Models
Compatible SUPCO Filter Models
Compatible Refrigerator Models
LFD22860ST, LFX25960ST, LFX25961ST, LFX25961SW, LFX25980ST, LMX25981SB, LRBC22544SB, LRBC22544WW, LRFD25850ST, LRSC26910SW, LRSC26911SW, LRSC26920SB, LRSC26920SW, LRSC26922TT, LRSC26923TT, LRSC26960TT, LRSC26980SB, LSC26945SW, LSC27950SW, LFD21860ST, LFD21870ST, LFD22860SB, LFD23860ST, LFD25860SB, LFD25870ST, LFX21960ST, LFX21971ST, LFX21975ST, LFX21980ST, LFX23961SB, LFX23965SB, LFX25950SB, LFX25960SB, LFX25961AL, LFX25971SB, LFX25975SB, LFX28977SB, LMX219781ST, LMX21981ST, LMX21984ST, LMX25984SB, LMX25985SB, LMX28983ST, LMX28987ST, LRDC20731WW, LRFC21760ST, LRFC25760ST, LRFD21855ST, LRFD22850SB, LRFD25850SB, LRSC26912SW, LRSC26915SB, LRSC26920TT, LRSC26923SW, LRSC26925SW, LRSC26940SB, LRSC26941SB, LRSC26944SW, LRSC26950ST, LSC24971ST, LSC27918ST, LSC27926SB, LSC27931SB, LSC27935SB, LSC27937SB, LSC27950SB, LSC27970ST, LSC27990TT, LSC27991TT, LSFX213ST, LSMX214ST, LSSC243ST, LFD21860SW, LFD22860SW, LFD22860TT, LFD23860SW, LFD25860ST, LFD25860SW, LFD25860TT, LFX23961ST, LFX23961SW, LFX23965ST, LFX23965SW, LFX25950SW, LFX25950TT, LFX25960SW, LFX25960TT, LFX25961SB, LMX25984ST, LRFC21760SW, LRFD22850ST, LRFD22850SW, LRFD22850TT, LRFD25850SW, LRFD25850TT, LRFD25850WW, LRSC26912TT, LRSC26915SW, LRSC26915TT, LRSC26925TT, LRSC26940ST, LRSC26940SW, LRSC26940TT, LRSC26941ST, LRSC26941SW, LSC26945TT, LSC27918SW, LSC27926ST, LSC27926SW.
Min. operating temperature.......... 0.6°C / 33°F
Max. operating temperature........ 33°C / 100°F
Min. working pressure............. 207 kPa / 30 psi
Max. working pressure.......... 827 kPa / 120 psi
Rated capacity............ 1,137 liters / 300 gallons
Flow rate.................. 1.9 lpm / 1 gpm (gallons per minute)
Regular Carbon Block vs. Advanced Carbon Blocks
Most generic filters on the market use regular carbon blocks. These filters utilize only one method of filtering contaminants known as mechanical filtration. Depending on the pore size of the holes in the carbon block will dictate whether the carbon block can removes smaller contaminants such as particles, pesticides, and ect...PURELINE and the OEM use advanced carbon blocks. An advanced carbon block utilizes three methods of filtration, mechanical filtration, electro-kinetic adsorption, and physical adsorption. Mechanical filtration is the water passing through the pores of the carbon block, contaminants getting trapped, and not being allowed to travel with the water as it passes through the rest of the carbon block. Advance carbon blocks are made with active coconut to allow the carbon block to develop a positive ion charge to pull the pollutants out of the water via their negative ions. Physical adsorption pulls remaining pollutants.