Pureline MSWF Water Filter Replacement. Compatible with GE MSWF, 101820A, 101821B, MSWF3PK, and MSWFDS
PURELINE manufactures high-end generic refrigerator water filters with supreme filtration that can reduces chlorine, particles, heavy metals, and large sediments. After your water passes through our filters all you are left with is clean, great tasting, and safe water to drink. Enjoy the fresh taste of your water and ice with the PURELINE MSWF replacement water filter.
- Triple Action Filtration: Pureline filters use advance active coconut carbon blocks that remove the impurities from your drinking water in three different stages. First the water passes through the pores of the filter, which reduce the large sediments and metals. This is known as mechanical filtration. Then the water is further purified through two separate stages of ionization filtration that take place as the water passes through the carbon block to your refrigerator.
- Creates Clean and Great Tasting Drinking Water: Pureline reduces 99% of Chlorine, Odor, and Particles from your water. After your water passes through our filters all you are left with is clean, great tasting, and safe water to drink.
- Supreme Filtration: Pureline carbon blocks have been independently tested to to remove heavy metals, large sediments, and all other dangerous impurities and contaminants from your water.
- Premium Material: Pureline filters are completely made with Lead-Free, BPA-Free and Food Grade materials as verified by our NSF 372 Certification
- Certification: Pureline filters have been tested and certified by the NSF, WQA, and IAPMO.
- No Leakage and 100% Compatible: Pureline filters have been manufactured to the exact designs and specifications as the original brand name filter to ensure easy installation and perfect compatibility.
- Compatible Filter Models: GE MSWF, 101820/A, 101820A, 101821-B, 101821B, 238C2334P003, AP3997949, MSWF3PK, MSWFDS, PC46783, PS1559689, WR02X12345, WR02X12801
Compatible Replacement Models for GE
MSWF, 101820/A, 101820A, 101821-B, 101821B, 238C2334P003, AP3997949, MSWF3PK, MSWFDS, PC46783, PS1559689, WR02X12345, WR02X12801
Compatible Replacement Models for Kenmore
Min. operating temperature.......... 0.6°C / 33°F
Max. operating temperature........ 33°C / 100°F
Min. working pressure............. 207 kPa / 30 psi
Max. working pressure.......... 827 kPa / 120 psi
Rated capacity............ 1,137 liters / 300 gallons
Flow rate.................. 1.9 lpm / 1 gpm (gallons per minute)