PURELINE was founded with the belief and mission that every human being is entitled to clean drinking water. The Electrolux EWF01 Water Filter is too expensive for many people so they just leave their filters without changing them, which results in people drinking water that is dangerous and unhealthy. PURELINE is an American company located in Elmwood Park, NJ. Our Electrolux EWF01 water filter replacement is designed to be high-end with 100% Compatibility and an active coconut carbon block that filters at the .5 micron level for advanced filtration.
- Triple Action Filtration: Pureline filters use advance active coconut carbon blocks that remove the impurities from your drinking water in three different stages. First the water passes through the pores of the filter, which reduce the large sediments and metals. This is known as mechanical filtration. Then the water is further purified through two separate stages of ionization filtration that take place as the water passes through the carbon block to your refrigerator.
- Creates Clean and Great Tasting Drinking Water: Pureline reduces 99% of Chlorine, Odor, and Particles from your water. After your water passes through our filters all you are left with is clean, great tasting, and safe water to drink.
- Supreme Filtration: Pureline carbon blocks have been independently tested to to remove heavy metals, large sediments, and all other dangerous impurities and contaminants from your water.
- Premium Material: Pureline filters are completely made with Lead-Free, BPA-Free and Food Grade materials as verified by our NSF 372 Certification
- Certification: Pureline filters have been tested and certified by the NSF, WQA, and IAPMO
- No Leakage and 100% Compatible: Pureline filters have been manufactured to the exact designs and specifications as the original brand name filter to ensure easy installation and perfect compatibility.
Compatible Filter Models
- Compatible Filter Models: EWF01, WF2CB, NGFC 2000, FC100, FC-100, 46-9911, MB-100, MBFC2003, PS503621, 241932301, FC-300, EWF2CB02, AP2538969, PL-2800-S