Whirlpool 4396508 & Everydrop Filter 5 (EDR5RXD1) Water Filter Replacement for Whirlpool 4396508, Everydrop Filter 5, 4396510, NLC240V, PNL240V, 4396508p, 4396547, 4392857,4396510p, LC400V, Kenmore 46-9010, 9085 (3 Pack)
PURELINE manufactures high-end generic refrigerator water filters with advanced filtration for Whirlpool 4396508 and Everydrop Filter 5 that removes heavy metals, all major contaminants, and micro-organisms. Enjoy the fresh taste of your water and ice with the PURELINE 4396508 replacement water filter.
PURELINE's 4396508 and Everydrop Filter 5 Replacement Water Filter is simple and easy to install. You simply push the water filter into the grille usually located at bottom of the refrigerator and turn 1/4 clockwise. The PURELINE 4396508 and Everydrop Filter 5 water filter was designed for perfect compatability for Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Amana, Jenn-Air, and Kenmore side-by-side refrigeratorsfor models lists below.
- START 2021 WITH PURELINE: If one of your New Year's Resolutions is to drink water that has had all contaminants filtered and removed from it then you want to go with the Pureline brand for 2021. Pureline is much cheaper than the name brand, but more expensive than filters being sold by foreign companies. This is because we invest heavily into our filtration technology to make sure our customers are getting quality water that is contaminant free. Make PURELINE your New Year's Resolution.
- TRIPLE ACTION FILTRATION TECHNOLOGY: PURELINE filters use advance active coconut carbon blocks that remove the impurities from your drinking water in three different stages. First the water passes through the micro-pores of the filter, which removes the larges sediments and metals. This is known as mechanical filtration. Then the water is further purified through two separate stages of ionization filtration that take place as the water passes through the carbon block to your refrigerator.
- REMOVES ALL 26 MAJOR CONTAMINANTS: PURELINE filters remove 99% of Heavy Metals, Mercury, Chlorine, Odor, THM, Voc, micro-organisms, particles and 95% or Greater Reduction Rates of Cadmium, Chromium, Copper, Lindane, and all other major contaminants.
- CERTIFICATION: PURELINE filters have been tested and certified by the NSF, WQA, and IAPMO.
- NO LEAKAGE & 100% COMPATIBILTY: PURELINE's Research and Development Team has not only invested heavily in filtration technology, but also in making sure the PURELINE 4396508 meets the exact designs and specifications as the original Everydrop Filter 5.
- PURELINE HISTORY: We were one of the first generic filters on the market. Our focus has and always will be on filtration technology and offering the highest quality filters on the market.
- COMPATIBLE WHIRLPOOL FILTER MODELS: 4396508, 4396508P, 4396508T, 4396509, 4396509P, 4396510, 4396510P, 4396510T, 4396547, 4396548, 4396562, 4396563, 4396918, 4392857, 4392857R, 4392922, 46 9902, 46 9908, 9902, NL240, WSW-1,
Compatible Whirlpool (aka EveryDrop) Refrigerator Water Filter Models
4396508, EveryDrop Filter 5, EDR5RXD1; 4392857; 4392857R; 4392922 ; 4396508; 4396508P ; 4396508T; 4396509; 4396509P; 4396510; 4396510P; 4396510T; 4396562; 4396563; 4396918 ; 2203980, 2305767, 2305768, 2255518, 2186444, WF-NL240V, WFNL240V,
NL240V, WF-NL240, WFNL240, NL240, WF-NL300, WFNL300, NL300, WF-L400V, WFL400V, L400V, WF-L400, WFL400, L400, WF-L500, WFL500, WF-300BR;8212491; LC400V; NLC240V; WF-LC400V; WF-NLC240V; WF-NLC250
Compatible Refrigerator Water Filter Models for Kenmore
46-9010; 46 9010; 9085, 46-9085 469010; 9010;46-9902; 46 9902; 469902; 9902; 46-9908;46 9908 ; 469908; 9908
Compatible Refrigerator Water Filter Models for Kitchenaid
4396547; 4396548; 4396163; 4396164
Compatible Refrigerator Water Filter Models for PUR
Compatible Whirlpool Refrigerator Models
ED25QFXHW00, ED25RFXFW00, ED25RFXFW01, ED2FHEXNS00, ED2GHEXNQ04, ED2GHGXMQ00, ED2PHEXNQ00, ED2SHAXMB10, ED2SHAXMQ10, ED5FHEXLQ01, ED5FHEXNB00, ED5FHEXNQ00, ED5FHEXNS00, ED5FHGXKQ00, ED5FHGXKQ02, ED5FTGXKQ01, ED5GHEXNB01, ED5GHEXNL00, ED5GHEXNQ01, ED5GHGXMQ00, ED5GTGXNQ00, ED5LHAXMQ10, ED5PHAXMB00, ED5PHEXNL00, ED5RHAXNQ00, ED5RHEXNL00, ED5RHEXNL03, ED5SHAXMB10, ED5SHAXMQ10, ED5THAXMS00, ED5VHGXMB10, ED5VHGXMB11, ED5VHGXML10, ED5VHGXML13, ED5VHGXMQ00, ED5VHGXMQ10, GC5SHGXLS00, GC5SHGXLS01, GD25DFXFW01, GD25DFXFW02, GD25DIXHW02, GD5LHGXKB01, GD5NHAXMB00, GD5PHAXMS10, GD5RHAXNB00, GD5RHAXNQ00, GD5RHAXNT00, GD5SHAXLB00, GD5SHAXLQ01, GD5SHAXLQ02, GD5SHAXNS00, GD5THGXKS03, GD5YHAXNL00, GD5YHAXNL03, GS2SHEXNS00, GS5SHAXNB00, GS5SHAXNB01, GS5SHAXNL00, GS5SHGXKS00, GS6SHAXKS01, GS6SHAXLS03, GS6SHAXMB00, GS6SHAXMQ00, GS6SHAXMS00, GS6SHEXML00, GS6SHEXMS00, GS6SHEXNB00, GS6SHEXNL00, GS6SHEXNS00, GS6SHEXNS02, SS25AFXMQ00
Compatible Kitchenaid Refrigerator Models
KBRC36FMS01, KSBS25FJBL01, KSCS25FJSS01, KSCS25FKSS00, KSCS25FKSS01, KSCS25FKSS02, KSRA25CNSS00, KSRA25FKSS00, KSRA25ILSS02, KSRA25ILSS03, KSRA25ILSS13, KSRB25FHSS01, KSRB25FHSS02, KSRB25FHSS03, KSRB25FKSS00, KSRB25FKSS01, KSRB25FKSS03, KSRG25FKSS03, KSRG25FKSS04, KSRG25FKSS05, KSRG25FKSS15, KSRG25FKSS16, KSRG25FKSS18, KSRG25FKST17, KSRJ25CNST00, KSRP22FNSS00, KSRP25FNBL00, KSRP25FNSS00, KSRS25CNSS00, KSRS25IHBT02, KSRS25IKSS01, KSRS25ILSS02, KSRS27IHSS02, KSRX25FNST01, KSRX25FNST03, KSSC36QMS01, KSSC42FMS00, KSSC42FMS01, KSSC42QMS00, KSSC42QMS01, KSSC42QMS02, KSSC48FMS01, KSSC48QMS00, KSSC48QMS01, KSSC48QMS02, RS25AGXNQ02
Min. operating temperature.......... 0.6°C / 33°F
Max. operating temperature........ 33°C / 100°F
Min. working pressure............. 207 kPa / 30 psi
Max. working pressure.......... 827 kPa / 120 psi
Rated capacity............ 1,137 liters / 300 gallons
Flow rate.................. 1.9 lpm / 1 gpm (gallons per minute)
Regular Carbon Block vs. Advanced Carbon Blocks
Most generic filters on the market use regular carbon blocks. These filters utilize only one method of filtering contaminants known as mechanical filtration. Depending on the pore size of the holes in the carbon block will dictate whether the carbon block can removes smaller contaminants such as particles, pesticides, and ect...PURELINE and the OEM use advanced carbon blocks. An advanced carbon block utilizes three methods of filtration, mechanical filtration, electro-kinetic adsorption, and physical adsorption. Mechanical filtration is the water passing through the pores of the carbon block, contaminants getting trapped, and not being allowed to travel with the water as it passes through the rest of the carbon block. Advance carbon blocks are made with active coconut to allow the carbon block to develop a positive ion charge to pull the pollutants out of the water via their negative ions. Physical adsorption pulls remaining pollutants.