Pureline CRF-950Z Pitcher and Dispenser Replacement Filters with Advance Filtration. Compatible with PUR CRF950Z and All PUR Pitchers and Dispensers. (4 Pack)
PURELINE began manufacturing refrigerator water filter over 5 years ago. Our filters became so popular and in demand that we have expanded our filtration to other areas such as pitchers, dispensers, and water faucet mounts. One of the filters many of our customers requested we offer is a compatible replacement for the Pur CRF-95OZ. The PURELINE CRF-950Z can reduce chlorine, odor, color, and other dangerous impurities and contaminants from your drinking water. It is easy to install. The PURELINE CRF-95OZ is a perfect replacement fit for all Pur Pitchers and Dispensers.
- Triple Action Filtration: Pureline filters use advance active coconut carbon blocks that remove the impurities from your drinking water in three different stages. First the water passes through the pores of the filter, which reduce the large sediments and metals. This is known as mechanical filtration. Then the water is further purified through two separate stages of ionization filtration that take place as the water passes through the carbon block to your refrigerator.
- Creates Clean and Great Tasting Drinking Water: Pureline reduces 99% of Chlorine, Odor, and Particles from your water. After your water passes through our filters all you are left with is clean, great tasting, and safe water to drink
- Supreme Filtration: Pureline carbon blocks have been independently tested to to remove heavy metals, large sediments, and all other dangerous impurities and contaminants from your water.
- No Leakage and 100% Compatible: Pureline filters have been manufactured to the exact designs and specifications as the original brand name filter to ensure easy installation and perfect compatibility.
- Compatible Models:: Pur CRF-950Z, Pur PPT700W, CR-1100C, DS-1800Z, CR-6000C, PPT711W, PPT711，PPT710W, PPT111W, PPT111R, DS1811Z, CR1100CV3
Compatible PUR Filter Model
Compatible PUR Pitchers and Dispensers
PPT700W, CR-1100C, DS-1800Z, CR-6000C, PPT711W, PPT711, PPT710W, PPT111W, PPT111R, DS1811Z, CR1100CV3
Regular Carbon Block vs. Advanced Carbon Blocks
Most generic filters on the market use regular carbon blocks. These filters utilize only one method of filtering contaminants known as mechanical filtration. Depending on the pore size of the holes in the carbon block will dictate whether the carbon block can removes smaller contaminants such as particles, pesticides, and ect...PURELINE and the OEM use advanced carbon blocks. An advanced carbon block utilizes three methods of filtration, mechanical filtration, electro-kinetic adsorption, and physical adsorption. Mechanical filtration is the water passing through the pores of the carbon block, contaminants getting trapped, and not being allowed to travel with the water as it passes through the rest of the carbon block. Advance carbon blocks are made with active coconut to allow the carbon block to develop a positive ion charge to pull the pollutants out of the water via their negative ions. Physical adsorption pulls remaining pollutants.