Kenmore 9690 & LG LT700P Water Filter Replacement: Compatible LG and Kenmore Models: LG LT700P, Kenmore 9690, Kenmoreclear 46-9690, Kenmore Elite 795, LG ADQ36006101, & HDX FML-3
PURELINE manufactures high-end generic refrigerator water filters with advanced filtration for LG LT700p and Kenmore 9690 that removes heavy metals, all major contaminants, and micro-organisms. Enjoy the fresh taste of your water and ice with the PURELINE 9690 and LT700P replacement water filter.
PURELINE's 9690 and LT700P Replacement Water Filter is simple and easy to install. You simply line the prongs with the filter valve, push in, and then push up. The PURELINE 9690 and LT700P water filter was designed for perfect compatability with LG and Kenmore 3-door, 4 door, Side-by-Side, and French Door Refrigerators for the models below.
- START 2021 WITH PURELINE: If one of your New Year's Resolutions is to drink water that has had all contaminants filtered and removed from it then you want to go with the Pureline brand for 2021. Pureline is much cheaper than the name brand, but more expensive than filters being sold by foreign companies. This is because we invest heavily into our filtration technology to make sure our customers are getting quality water that is contaminant free. Make PURELINE your New Year's Resolution.
- TRIPLE ACTION FILTRATION TECHNOLOGY: PURELINE filters use advance active coconut carbon blocks that remove the impurities from your drinking water in three different stages. First the water passes through the micro-pores of the filter, which removes the larges sediments and metals. This is known as mechanical filtration. Then the water is further purified through two separate stages of ionization filtration that take place as the water passes through the carbon block to your refrigerator.
- REMOVES ALL 26 MAJOR CONTAMINANTS: PURELINE filters remove 99% of Heavy Metals, Mercury, Chlorine, Odor, THM, Voc, micro-organisms, particles and 95% or Greater Reduction Rates of Cadmium, Chromium, Copper, Lindane, and all other major contaminants.
- CERTIFICATION: PURELINE filters have been tested and certified by the NSF, WQA, and IAPMO.
- NO LEAKAGE & 100% COMPATIBILTY: PURELINE's Research and Development Team has not only invested heavily in filtration technology, but also in making sure the PURELINE 9690 and LT700P meets the exact designs and specifications as the original Kenmore 9690 and LG LT700P Original Water Filter.
- PURELINE HISTORY: We were one of the first generic filters on the market. Our focus has and always will be on filtration technology and offering the highest quality filters on the market.
- COMPATIBLE KENMORE FILTER Models: 9690, 46-9690, Kenmoreclear 9690, Kenmore Elite 9690
Compatible LG Water Filter Models
LT700P, LT700PC, ADQ36006101, ADQ36006101-S, ADQ36006101S, ADQ36006102, ADQ36006102-S, ADQ36006102S
Compatible Kenmore Water Filter Models
9690, 469690, 46-9690
Compatible Refrigerator Models
LFCS31626S; LFD20786SB; LFD22786SB; LFX21976ST; LFX25976SB; LFX25978SB; LFX25991ST; LFX25992ST; LFX28968D; LFX28978SB; LFX28979SB; LFX28991ST; LFX28992ST; LFX28995ST; LFX29927SB; LFX29937ST; LFX29945ST; LFX31915SB; LFX31925SB; LFX31935ST; LFX31945ST; LFX31945ST; LFX31995ST; LFX32945ST; LFX33975ST; LFXC24726D; LFXC24766; LFXC24766S; LFXS24623B; LFXS24663S; LFXS27566S; LFXS29626B; LFXS29766S; LFXS30726B; LFXS30766D; LFXS30786S; LFXS32726S; LFXS32736D; LFXS32766S; LMX21986ST; LMX25988SB; LMX28988ST; LMX28994ST; LMX30995ST; LMX31985ST; LMXS27626D; LMXS27676D; LMXS27766S; LPCS34886C; LSFD2491ST
Min. operating temperature.......... 0.6°C / 33°F
Max. operating temperature........ 33°C / 100°F
Min. working pressure............. 207 kPa / 30 psi
Max. working pressure.......... 827 kPa / 120 psi
Rated capacity............ 1,137 liters / 300 gallons
Flow rate.................. 1.9 lpm / 1 gpm (gallons per minute)
Regular Carbon Block vs. Advanced Carbon Blocks
Most generic filters on the market use regular carbon blocks. These filters utilize only one method of filtering contaminants known as mechanical filtration. Depending on the pore size of the holes in the carbon block will dictate whether the carbon block can removes smaller contaminants such as particles, pesticides, and ect...PURELINE and the OEM use advanced carbon blocks. An advanced carbon block utilizes three methods of filtration, mechanical filtration, electro-kinetic adsorption, and physical adsorption. Mechanical filtration is the water passing through the pores of the carbon block, contaminants getting trapped, and not being allowed to travel with the water as it passes through the rest of the carbon block. Advance carbon blocks are made with active coconut to allow the carbon block to develop a positive ion charge to pull the pollutants out of the water via their negative ions. Physical adsorption pulls remaining pollutants.