PURELINE manufactures high-end generic refrigerator water filters with supreme filtration that can reduces chlorine, particles, heavy metals, and large sediments. After your water passes through our filters all you are left with is clean, great tasting, and safe water to drink. Enjoy the fresh taste of your water and ice with the PURELINE 9990 and LT600p replacement water filter.
- Triple Action Filtration: Pureline filters use advance active coconut carbon blocks that remove the impurities from your drinking water in three different stages. First the water passes through the pores of the filter, which reduce the large sediments and metals. This is known as mechanical filtration. Then the water is further purified through two separate stages of ionization filtration that take place as the water passes through the carbon block to your refrigerator.
- Creates Clean and Great Tasting Drinking Water: Pureline reduces 99% of Chlorine, Odor, and Particles from your water. After your water passes through our filters all you are left with is clean, great tasting, and safe water to drink.
- Supreme Filtration: Pureline carbon blocks have been independently tested to to remove heavy metals, large sediments, and all other dangerous impurities and contaminants from your water.
- Premium Material: Pureline filters are completely made with Lead-Free, BPA-Free and Food Grade materials as verified by our NSF 372 Certification
- Certification: Pureline filters have been tested and certified by the NSF, WQA, and IAPMO.
- No Leakage and 100% Compatible: Pureline filters have been manufactured to the exact designs and specifications as the original brand name filter to ensure easy installation and perfect compatibility.
Compatible LG Filter Models
LT600P, LT600P-BLT600PC, 5231JA2005A, 5231JA2005A-S, 5231JA2006, 5231JA2006A, 5231JA2006A-S, 5231JA2006B, 5231JA2006B-S, 5231JA2006E, 5231JA2006F, 5231JA2006F-S, 5231JA2006H, 5231JJ2001C, CLS30320001
Compatible Kenmore Models
46-9990, 9990, Kenmoreclear 9990, Kenmore Elite 9990
Compatible LG Refrigerator Models
LSC27931ST, LRSC26922TT, LFD22860ST, LFX25960ST, LFX25961ST, LFX25961SW, LFX25980ST, LMX25981SB, LRBC22544SB, LRBC22544WW, LRFD25850ST, LRSC26910SW, LRSC26911SW, LRSC26920SB, LRSC26920SW, LRSC26923TT, LRSC26960TT, LRSC26980SB, LSC26945SW, LSC27950SW, LFD21860ST, and more listed below.
Compatible LG Filter Models
LT600P, LT600P-B, LT600PC, 5231JA2005A, 5231JA2005A-S ; 5231JA2006, 5231JA2006A , 5231JA2006A-S, 5231JA2006B, 5231JA2006B-S, 5231JA2006E, 5231JA2006F, 5231JA2006F-S, 5231JA2006H, 5231JJ2001C, CLS30320001
Compatible Kenmore Filter Models
9990, 9990P, 04609990000, 46-9990, 469990, 4609990000
Compatible Swift Green Filter Models
Compatible Water Sentinel Filter Models
Compatible SUPCO Filter Models
Compatible Refrigerator Models
LFD22860ST, LFX25960ST, LFX25961ST, LFX25961SW, LFX25980ST, LMX25981SB, LRBC22544SB, LRBC22544WW, LRFD25850ST, LRSC26910SW, LRSC26911SW, LRSC26920SB, LRSC26920SW, LRSC26922TT, LRSC26923TT, LRSC26960TT, LRSC26980SB, LSC26945SW, LSC27950SW, LFD21860ST, LFD21870ST, LFD22860SB, LFD23860ST, LFD25860SB, LFD25870ST, LFX21960ST, LFX21971ST, LFX21975ST, LFX21980ST, LFX23961SB, LFX23965SB, LFX25950SB, LFX25960SB, LFX25961AL, LFX25971SB, LFX25975SB, LFX28977SB, LMX219781ST, LMX21981ST, LMX21984ST, LMX25984SB, LMX25985SB, LMX28983ST, LMX28987ST, LRDC20731WW, LRFC21760ST, LRFC25760ST, LRFD21855ST, LRFD22850SB, LRFD25850SB, LRSC26912SW, LRSC26915SB, LRSC26920TT, LRSC26923SW, LRSC26925SW, LRSC26940SB, LRSC26941SB, LRSC26944SW, LRSC26950ST, LSC24971ST, LSC27918ST, LSC27926SB, LSC27931SB, LSC27935SB, LSC27937SB, LSC27950SB, LSC27970ST, LSC27990TT, LSC27991TT, LSFX213ST, LSMX214ST, LSSC243ST, LFD21860SW, LFD22860SW, LFD22860TT, LFD23860SW, LFD25860ST, LFD25860SW, LFD25860TT, LFX23961ST, LFX23961SW, LFX23965ST, LFX23965SW, LFX25950SW, LFX25950TT, LFX25960SW, LFX25960TT, LFX25961SB, LMX25984ST, LRFC21760SW, LRFD22850ST, LRFD22850SW, LRFD22850TT, LRFD25850SW, LRFD25850TT, LRFD25850WW, LRSC26912TT, LRSC26915SW, LRSC26915TT, LRSC26925TT, LRSC26940ST, LRSC26940SW, LRSC26940TT, LRSC26941ST, LRSC26941SW, LSC26945TT, LSC27918SW, LSC27926ST, LSC27926SW.
Min. operating temperature.......... 0.6°C / 33°F
Max. operating temperature........ 33°C / 100°F
Min. working pressure............. 207 kPa / 30 psi
Max. working pressure.......... 827 kPa / 120 psi
Rated capacity............ 1,137 liters / 300 gallons
Flow rate.................. 1.9 lpm / 1 gpm (gallons per minute)
Regular Carbon Block vs. Advanced Carbon Blocks
Most generic filters on the market use regular carbon blocks. These filters utilize only one method of filtering contaminants known as mechanical filtration. Depending on the pore size of the holes in the carbon block will dictate whether the carbon block can removes smaller contaminants such as particles, pesticides, and ect...PURELINE and the OEM use advanced carbon blocks. An advanced carbon block utilizes three methods of filtration, mechanical filtration, electro-kinetic adsorption, and physical adsorption. Mechanical filtration is the water passing through the pores of the carbon block, contaminants getting trapped, and not being allowed to travel with the water as it passes through the rest of the carbon block. Advance carbon blocks are made with active coconut to allow the carbon block to develop a positive ion charge to pull the pollutants out of the water via their negative ions. Physical adsorption pulls remaining pollutants.