PURELINE was founded with the belief and mission that every human being is entitled to clean and healthy drinking water. The Insinkerator F-2000 Water Filter is too expensive for many people so they just leave their filters without changing them, which results in people drinking water that is dangerous and unhealthy. Most of the generic filters on the market are sold by Chinese companies looking to make a quick buck by selling cheaply made water filters that are not 100% compatible nor do they have advanced filtration for their carbon block. PURELINE is an American company located in Elmwood Park, NJ. Our Insinkerator F-2000 water filter replacement is designed to be high-end with 100% Compatibility and an active coconut carbon block that filters at the .5 micron level for advanced filtration.
- TRIPLE ACTION FILTRATION TECHNOLOGY: Our filters use advance carbon blocks made of active coconut carbon that purifies the water first through mechanical filtration of the waters passing through the micro-pores of the filter. Then the water is further purified through two seperate stages of ionization filtration that take place as the water passes through the carbon block to your refrigerator. This filtration process is state of the art and not something other filter brands offer.
- NO LEAKAGE & 100% COMPATIBILTY: We are one of the first generic filters on the market. We made a filter that is designed to exact standards and fit to the exact standards of compatibility and filtration as the brand name.
- REMOVES 26 CONTAMINANTS: Pureline removes 26 contaminants from your water. Our filters remove 99% of Heavy Metals, Mercury, Chlorine, Odor, THM, Voc, Herbicides, Pesticides, and Particles and 95% or Greater Reduction Rates of Cadmium, Chromium, Copper, Lindane, and other contaminants.
- COMPATIBLE FILTER MODELS: F-2000, F2000, F-2000S, F-1000S
- Pureline is the leading brand in filtration.
Compatible Filter Models for Insinkerator